AAA BOOKING POLICIES
Booking Policies and Procedures
We thank you for your booking and look forward to creating an unforgettable mountain experience with you!
- All trip and course pricing is in Canadian Dollars. All prices are subject to change.
- Alpine Air Adventures requires a 20% deposit for all trip bookings.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the departure date.
- If booking a trip within one month of the departure date, full payment is due upon booking.
- Alpine Air Adventures will accept a substitute guest should you not be able to attend, provided they meet the skill level requirement for the trip. Alpine Air Adventures reserves the right to determine if the substitute guest meets the required skill level necessary for the trip.
- Extra days out. If the trip should extend beyond the scheduled days the extra days will be charged out at the day rate for the specific trip. This may apply to trips with a higher commitment grade and or more remote trips. Ie. Mt Robson waiting out weather.
- Alpine Air Adventures requires that all guests are to read, understand and sign the Waiver of Liability prior to commencing any Alpine Air Adventure trips or courses. The waiver requires personal, emergency and medical contact information. Waivers will be signed and witnessed in the presence of one of our guides. It is imperative that you disclose any medical condition that could put you, the guide or others safety at risk.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Alpine Air Adventures reserves the right to modify or cancel any trip or course at any time due to insufficient enrollment, unfavorable weather conditions or other reasons without penalty to Alpine Air Adventures. Guests will be notified as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event Alpine Air Adventures has to cancel a trip or course, you will receive a full refund of payment.
- Nonrefundable deposits for guest cancellations made prior to three weeks of the trip departure date.
- Guest cancellations made within three weeks of the trip departure date full payment is nonrefundable.
- If availability exists you can transfer to another course or program date, an administrative charge of $30.00 will be applied to transfer.
Trip and Interruption Insurance
It is highly recommended to purchase medical insurance (if applicable) and traveler’s trip interruption insurance to cover travel costs and trip costs in the event you have to cancel your trip due to personal illness or injury, family emergency or other personal conflicts. If climbing within Canadian National Parks, the purchase of a park pass is required and this also acts as mountain rescue insurance if needed.
Mountain Weather & Conditions
Part of the mountain experience is dealing with changing weather and conditions. Alpine Air Adventures ensures its guides are continually monitoring current and forecasted weather and conditions. Occasionally a program will require changes due to unfavorable weather conditions and or other circumstances, which may result in alternate trip locations and objectives. Be prepared for a plan B option.
All Alpine Air Adventure guides are certified by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides and or the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations and the Canadian Avalanche Association. With daily guides meetings, snowpack and mountain conditions analysis is discussed to better suit the guests objectives and to ensure the highest level of safety and client care. Our guides are here to serve you and show you an unforgettable experience!