Hiking and backpacking trips are an excellent way to spend a day or a few days exploring the majestic Rocky Mountains. During our Banff hiking tours, we will make our away along the valley floor and to the majestic tree line. Experience the truly amazing transition from forest to alpine. With the guidance of the AAA, certified ACMG guides trained in Mountain Parks Interpretation, you will not only see amazing places but you will also have the opportunity to learn about the local geology, flora and fauna.
Our backpacking tours and Banff hikes include on and off trail walking at all elevations depending on trip booked. This could also include easy to moderate scrambles. Our classic guided hiking tours are listed below:
- Heart Mountain Alpine Loop.
- Edith Pass to Cory Pass and the Valley of the Gargoyles Loop
- Mt Yamnuska Alpine Scramble
- Stanley Glacier Alpine Valley
- Mt Fairview Alpine Scramble, with amazing views of the North Face of Temple
- Moraine Lake, Wenchemna Pass and Sentinal Pass
- Day Hikes start at $89.00/person + GST Min 5 people
- *If less than 4 people for day hike Base cost is $445.00/day + GST
- Some guide expenses may be charged depending on location, this will be discussed before departure.